Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BrOkEn HeArT QuOtEs..

All the broken heart qoutes i get from http://breakupquotes.com/breaking_up_quotes.html

I make the most of what comes and the least of what goes.

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.

Always do what is right. This will surprise some people and astonish the rest.

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment